Thursday, December 1, 2011

I've had lots of fun recently

Me, being my beautiful self.
Bella

Bella

Today I had another playdate with Elvis, it was a lot of fun but he got too hot and tired very quickly. It's a pity that he doesn't have the stamina of a Saluki like me! Our mums were very cross because we attacked a lizard that fell in to the garden, apparently we're meant to respect the local wildlife (prey). I'll have to try to exercise more self control in the future (humans are such spoil sports!).

 I made another new friend recently, a Borzoi puppy named Arya who lives with one of Amy's friends. We had soooooooo much fun playing together, but even she couldn't keep up with me! There was another dog at each of her houses, Zamba at the first, and Boris at the second. For some reason, Arya enjoyed playing with the great gallumphing Boris, and I occasionally had to draw her attention back to me by nipping her on the bottom.

Arya and Bella

Don't I look scary in this one?!
Bella, Arya and Boris

No comments:

Post a Comment