Saturday, August 17, 2013

I'm on Facebook!

Bella Hello Mere Humans!

This is Bella, here to inform you that I now have my very own Facebook page! I'm still not entirely sure how it works, human inventions can be such strange things, but I THINK it means that I can talk to all my friends using a computer-machine. I'm sure I will have many, many friends to talk to- who wouldn't want to be friends with me??

This is my profile: http://www.facebook.com/grizabella.saluki
Aren't I stunning?
Actually, Amy tells me that I look rather like an evil villain in my 'cover photo'. How rude. The reason I look a little grumpy in that picture, is that I had grown weary of having my photograph taken, and was hoping to get that message across by giving my most withering death glare. Apparently something got lost in translation, because Amy proceeded to take even more photographs of me. *sigh* The trials of being this darn beautiful...

Aside from the time consuming business of being drop-dead gorgeous, I've also been busy in my social life. Last night I stayed over at Elvis Greyhound's house (actually, it is also home to Bonnie Small White Fluffy and Clyde Small White Fluffy as well), which was a whole lot of fun. Elvis is great at chasey games as he can run so, so fast, but he likes his games quite short unfortunately as he'd really rather be sleeping. I did get a few good races out of him though, and I very nearly caught him! I almost catch up to him on the corners, but on a straight he regains his lead. Elvis is, however, entirely lacking in Saluki stamina, which I am most certainly endowed with. I could run and play all day! That is unlike some people; Bonnie and Clyde didn't want to play with me at all, most disappointing.

Here is Elvis run, run, running...
Elvis and Bella

...and here he is passing time in his preferred manner.


Elvis

Elvis

I went to Elvis' human's mum's house, and also to Elvis' human's dad's house. At the second house, there was lots of space to run around, and a great big hill to play on. I was very curious about some fat squeaky things in a cage; 'guinea pigs' I believe they're called. I wasn't allowed to play with them though. Pity.

Here are a few photos of me hanging out in the big yard.

Bella

Bella
Bella

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment