Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saluki Walk

Today we met up with some other Salukis and their humans and went for a nice walk on the beach at Glenelg. Being a bit of a breed snob, I very much enjoyed the company of fellow 'lukis Saffie, Layla, Arella and Moss. My friend Elvis (I have the biggest crush on him!) came along too, as well as Ollie the Small White Fluffy. It was great fun to hang out with a pack of Salukis. I spent a good deal of time trying to play with Layla- not easy when you human is making you walk on a lead-contraption! The highlight of the day out was pinching bits of all the humans' lunches. :)

Beach Walk

I'm pretty pooped now!
Post-walk Snooze

More photos on Facebook for anyone who may want to gawp at some seriously pretty doggies: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.554361121247503.147457.100000208590474&type=1&notif_t=like

No comments:

Post a Comment