Saturday, August 17, 2013

New Tricks!

I've been on holidays from formal obedience training for the past couple of months, but in that time I've still been learning.
I've now mastered a new trick, 'take a bow' (which involves lying down with only your front half, so your bottom sticks in the air). As well as that, I'm also getting a lot better at going over jumps which can be a lot of fun.

This is me waiting for instructions.

Bella

And performing my bow.

Take a bow

Ooh, I can do high fives as well!

High five

At the first obedience school I tried out, one of the instructors said that Salukis are 'a bit dumb' which OBVIOUSLY is utter nonsense. So, here I am proving such sentiments wrong. We Salukis can certainly learn tricks like any other dog and what's more, we only feel the need to perform if there's something in it for us. Dumb? I think that makes us cleverer than most. ;-)

Another thing that is new is that my human, Amy, now has a Redbubble profile, which means you can now buy greeting cards and posters with her doggy art on. Amy's going to put some t-shirts on there that you humans can wear. You can now even buy Christmas cards featuring the most beautiful Saluki in all the world- that's right, me!!!
Take a look!

I shall talk to all you mere humans again soon. Hug your hounds!

Licks,
Bella (the great)

No comments:

Post a Comment